- All products are added to your cart.
Don't let winter pass you by. With its improved design and structure made from 100% recycled materials, the new Axion Pro Jacket is a warm and protective down jacket ideal for adventure hiking, mountaineering and rock climbing in low temperatures. on the
Axion Pro Jacket
- Removable hood compatible with wearing a helmet, lined with synthetic Stratus insulation
- Medium compartment with through seams
- The Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer material is wind and water resistant.
- High hand pockets and large chest pocket with YKK® zippers
- Full-length YKK Natulon double-slider front zipper
- Fully adjustable waist and cuffs to lock in warmth
- Main Fabric: Recycled 20D nylon Pertex Quantum Pro, 40g / m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g / m²
- Insulation: Recycled down, 700 cuin fill power, hydrophobic Nikwax finish (waterproof) (295g for a size L)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer fabric with polyurethane coating and 100%
- recycled polyamide lining
- Storage bag provided